I'm personally recommend to use the 4th method, but it's up to you...
First of all, what is a .deb file???
It is a package which contains everything you need to install an application (often coming from Cydia). The package is edited by hackers, they modify the code lines and then it becomes a cracked application.
1. Download the .deb file you want
2. Start Cydia, go to "Search", type "Mobile Terminal" and install it
3. Repeat step 2 for OpenSSH
4. Start Mobile Terminal
5. Type the following commands
- su (press return)
- alpine (press return) (You won't see the typed password then don't worry)
- dpkg -i nameofpackage.deb (press return, replace nameofpackage with LockInfo for the example)
- a jailbroken iPhone
- OpenSSH installed (search in Cydia)
- afc2add 1.01 fix usb if jailbreak was done with Blackra1n.
- copy the file iTunesMobileDevice.dll in the installation folder of the SSH software used.
- display the hidden files
- the file iTunesMobileDevice.dll is there : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin
1. Start the SSH software you want (WinSCP, FileZilla, iFunBox...) and connect to your iPhone
2. Copy a .deb file in var/Mobile/ or the folder you prefer
3. Install the .deb file just by clicking on it
4. Reboot your iPhone
1. Connect to your iPhone with SSH software
2. Create the folder Cydia/AutoInstall into var/root/Media/
3. Reboot your iPhone
Step by Step instructions
- Open Cydia and tap on search, write "OpenSSH" and install it
- Open WinScp and connect to your iDevice, in order to connect to your device you need to type the device IP address in side your local network where the user name is: root and the password is alpine
- Copy the deb file to the directory private/var/mobile
- Inside WinSCP press on ctrl+t to open the terminal screen
- Activate the command:dpkg -i myapp.deb
- The installation will start right away
- Restart your iDevice