- Fix sometimes "add/remove shortcuts" cause crash
- Fix if dock panel is assigned to double click home button & "disable locksreen" is enabled the lockscreen media control isn't showing up
- Optimize Dock interface and Optimize code
Dock is a app like Dock of Mac OSX,that can manage the background processes, app shortcuts, quickly switching between apps. Operation simple and quick.
* Now support iPad.
* Multi-task manage,background app quickly switch.
* Customizable app shortcuts, you can add many app as shortcuts.
* Quickly open app and quickly switch between apps, in the lock-screen can also be operational.
* More than one way to show Dock,double tap Statusbar,short hold Statusbar,double tap home button,short hold home button,left/right corner slide up, QuickDo gestures.
* A variety of display, rotating icons and does not rotate.
* iOS4 folder support,themes support.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (read carefully!):
- If you have any previous/trial version of Dock installed, remove it and respring your device
- Download the patched DEB from the following link and install it on your device
- Respring your device
- Download the keygen the following link, unzip it and launch it from your PC
- Open Dock application (should be on your springboard)
- Tap on "Activate"
- Copy Dock ID into the keygen (it should be 10 characters long with numbers and letters from A to F, beware it's CASE SENSITIVE!)
- Copy the generated Serial Number into Dock application
- Tap on "Activate" button on the top-right corner
- Now your device should automaticcally respring and the app should be activated
[FIX] Issue that caused the app to ask for activation again after respring should now be fixed. Please download again from the links down here!