- Quick Reply now shows MMS picture(s).
- Quick Reply pull-down curtain also shows MMS pictures.
- In Quick Reply, for MMS pictures simply tap to view in full screen (on lock and unlock screens), tap to return. zoom in, out, scroll etc.
- Improved Quick Reply, such that the text field grows as you type more lines.
- Added 'Auto-Forward SMS' feature, redirect your incoming SMS messages to another phone!
- Added 'Repeat Alert' option in biteSMS > Settings > Ringtones (Once, Twice....10 Times).
- Added 'Open to List' feature (when pressing biteSMS icon, the conversation list only will open).
- Added 'Auto Show Recents' feature in Quick Compose. See biteSMS > Settings > Quick Compose.
- Added 'Quick Switch' menu feature when long holding on the [send] button.
- Added 'Mark all Read' feature in Quick Reply and Compose for the pull down Previous Messages feature.
- biteSMS now properly supports the 'Large Text' feature in Apple Settings > Accessibility.
- When long holding a bubble to show the timestamp we show the text in orange for TextFreek sent and received messages (for new messages only).
- Added a new Quick Reply setting 'Show MMS'. This is to allow those users on carrier networks (e.g. AT&T) to turn off MMS in Quick Reply as it causes an issue with Group messaging.
- Added a paste feature to Quick Compose in the 'To:' field.
- Send from command line (log in as mobile user):
/Applications/biteSMS.app/biteSMS -send [-carrier|-bite] to_address text_msg
For example: /Applications/biteSMS.app/biteSMS -send -bite +6151846910 "hello mum"
- Performance improvements inside the biteSMS application.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs.
Please uninstall any previous version of biteSMS and respring before installing this!!!
If you encountered any issue of Cydia crashes caused by "overinstalling" instead of "uninstall previous - install new", just do this:
- Via SSH or MobileTerminal type this:
su root [ Enter your root password (default is: alpine) ] dpkg -r bitesms
- You'll get an error messagge
- Open Cydia, it will notice you that there's a half installed package (biteSMS). Select to forcibly clear it.
- Install biteSMS 5.3
You love your iPhone as much as we do? You text all the time? Want more features? Then biteSMS is for you, with lots of extra features like smileys, Quick Reply, Quick Compose, privacy, scheduled SMS, passcode lock, delivery reports, signatures, and much more!
You can simply use biteSMS as a souped-up replacement to the built-in Messaging application, and send messages via your mobile carrier as you normally do.
In addition, if your mobile carrier charges a lot for sending SMS messages (internationally for example), you can buy credits and send messages via the biteSMS network, which can be much cheaper.
biteSMS v5.2 - MULTIUPLOAD MEDIAFIRE