A File Manager and Viewer. iFile is a file manager runnning under user root.
Works for iPhone, iPod touch and now Ipad.
It allows fast navigation through the iPhone file system. You can directly view files of various types, e.g. movies, sound, text, HTML, Microsoft types, PDF, various compressed formats. For PDF files direct jumping to pages is possible. ZIP packing and compressed file unpacking is also supported. Files can be sent as email attachments. Text files and property lists can be edited. Folders and files can be bookmarked. In addition, files can be uploaded and downloaded from iFile's built-in web server.
See More Info below for Screenshots
v 1.6.0-1 - Feature and Bugfix Release (iOS 4.x and later)
- File Browser
° Full Dropbox support with following features (Registered Users):
> Copy/move from local file system to Dropbox, from Dropbox to local file system, from Dropbox to Dropbox.
> Create new folders in Dropbox.
> Edit filename for files and folders on Dropbox.
> Show thumbnails in file browser if they are available from Dropbox - supported in 32x32 and 64x64 (retina) resolution.
> Downloaded files and thumbnails get cached locally.
> The Dropbox cache can be cleared in Preferences.
> A user can link to and unlink from Dropbox via Preferences.
> Pressing Home button on a Dropbox tab gets the user to Dropbox root directory.
° Added support for "Pull down to reload" in file browser (above search bar).
° Added display of number of files in current directory and free bytes in associated file system at bottom of file browser (for local file system and Dropbox).
° Added support for long press on table to select all also in non-editing mode.
- Attributes Editor
° Added support for Add to iPod Library for songs and videos (only available if Celeste or YourTube got also purchased).
- Image Viewer
° Added confirmation for image deletion in Image Viewer.
- Web Viewer
° Added webarchive support.
- Audio and Video Player
° Added support for playing content (music/videos) purchased in iTunes.
° Added preferences setting to store paths, i.e. paths of tabs get stored on exit.
° Changed default of "Use Trash" to Yes.
° Updated Romanian localization and change-log.
° Polish updated.
° Added Korean localization.
- Added loading of KeybordFix.dylib to support custom keyboards also on iOS 4.3.x.
- Added iFile package dependency on diskdev-cmds package to allow unmount of SDCards/USB sticks connected to iPad via Camera Connection Kit.
- Fixed that when tapping on 'Apply hierarchically' in Attributes Editor, the 'Open with...' dialog came up.
- Fixed that with active "swipe to delete" pressing the Edit button lead to inconsistent table appearance.
- Corrected that rotation deselected browser items and reloaded folder contents.
- Fixed that if a file got removed that a symbolic link pointed to, lead to hiding the symbolic link in the file browser.
- Corrected cydia:///package/ to cydia://package/ in all about.html.
- Disabled iPod lib export button for videos in Attributes Editor if Gremlin 2 is not installed.
- Disabled confirmation dialog when cancelling a support email.
[FIX] Fixed issue of prev / next song buttons saying app not registered. Please downlaod again from the links down here.