A File Manager and Viewer. iFile is a file manager runnning under user root.
Works for iPhone, iPod touch and now Ipad.
It allows fast navigation through the iPhone file system. You can directly view files of various types, e.g. movies, sound, text, HTML, Microsoft types, PDF, various compressed formats. For PDF files direct jumping to pages is possible. ZIP packing and compressed file unpacking is also supported. Files can be sent as email attachments. Text files and property lists can be edited. Folders and files can be bookmarked. In addition, files can be uploaded and downloaded from iFile's built-in web server.
See More Info below for Screenshots
v 1.6.1-3 - Bugfix Release (iOS 4.x and later)
- Fixed issue in web server's content headers leading to corrupt pages for Firefox 8.
- Fixed segmentation fault when renaming Dropbox files on iPad.
- Updated Dropbox SDK to version 0.3.
- Added korean translator to features.html.
- Corrected too small "Pull down to reload" label in Chinese in landscape on iPad.
- Fixed registration status dialog field sizes.
- Corrected position of Done button in HUD when saving a file to Dropbox from Text Editor.
- Fixed that saving a file from Text Editor to Dropbox failed when the filename contained special characters.
- Fixed Send/Cancel button handling for support emails for iOS 5.
- Fixed that downloaded Dropbox music files could not be played in Audio Player.