Enhance iOS 4's & iOS 5's native folders!
iOS 4 brought with it the ability to put apps and bookmarks into folders. Unfortunately, the implementation is quite limited.
FolderEnhancer takes this feature and improves upon it, making it a viable solution for organizing and accessing your apps.
- Open folders faster.
- Create multiple pages of icons inside of folders.
- Create folders inside of folders.
- Create folders directly on the dock.
- Supports Iconoclasm for custom layouts inside of folders.
- Extends MultiIconMover to allow moving multiple icons into/out of folders.
- Options include hiding the folder name and wallpaper, as well as disabling animations.
Changes in v1.5.4-1
- FIX: Zephyr: Folders would close when Zephyr was activated
- FIX: VWallpaper: No response to touches after closing a folder
- FIX: Method used to hide off-screen icons was incorrect
DEPENDS: (pigpox's links)
jp.ashikase.bugfix.duplicateicons_1.0.0-1_iphoneos-arm.deb (3.5 KB)
jp.ashikase.bugfix.stuckpages_1.0.0-2_iphoneos-arm.deb (2.42 KB)
com.chpwn.iconsupport_1.7.3-1_iphoneos-arm.deb (13.1 KB)