Compatible with iOS 4 and iOS 5
iCaughtU Pro is an enhanced version of iCaughtU. This tweak allows to take a picture with the front camera (if available) when the lock password is entered wrong and sends it to the user with more information like Location and a map.
UPDATE: Now you can set SMS Command to perform actions and also allow to use the device when the password is entered wrong with Fake Mode.
* Take Picture with Front Camera (if available) when password is entered wrong or user tries to turn off device and send it by email.
* Save pictures to Photo Library.
* Set a number of max attempts before taking picture.
* It can also send location and time when sending the email.
* Send SMS (only for iPhone) when Password is entered wrong.
* Compatible with AndroidLock XT (Fully Recommended Tweak).
* Set SMS Commands to perform action with the device including taking pictures, turning it off or even playing an alarm.
* Fake Mode: allow access to device when password is wrong entered but disable some apps.
-You get 2 confirmation SMS with the SMS Commands
If you want to try iCaughtU, you can download the free version: iCaughtU
No icon is added to the homescreen. Configure options from Settings app.
See larger Screenshots below
* Fixes Random Crashes
[NOTE] To activate this simply go to Settings app > iCaughtU Pro > License and tap on "Press to Validate" button. You need to be connected via WiFi or 3G for your license to be downloaded!