Apple has released an update to iAd Producer that brings support for the Retina Display iPad and Twitter integration in iAd content.
iAd Producer 2.1
This update contains various improvements and fixes that:
• Provide improved load and save performance for iAd projects
• Improve the performance of exported ad units
• Facilitate better pre-load behavior for assets in exported ad units
• Allow ad upload and testing with iOS devices connected via USB
• Reduce device memory usage for image views
• Enable use of image sprites
• Provide support for on-device debugging
• Enable Twitter integration in iAd content
• Simplify visualization of animations by providing an onion-skinning view
• Expand the types of assets that can be imported and managed in the asset library to include common document types
• Support the new media object in iAd JS
• Provide support for integration of WebGL assets in iAd content
• Extend device support to include The New iPad
iAd Producer includes:
• A single-window interface for viewing and editing ad layouts and settings.
• Project templates with pre-built ad structure including banners, splash pages, and menus.
• An extensive library of page layouts, controls, and interactive elements.
• Sophisticated object animation tools with precise control over event timing and object properties.
• The ability to create custom, reusable elements for use in iAd advertising.
• iAd simulation for Mac and iOS devices.