Shrink those icons down!
Shrink downscales your SpringBoard icons so that you can fit more on one page!
No need to respring your device - all settings takes effect immediality!
Compatible with Winterboard, FolderEnhancer, Infinidock, WeatherIcon, Backgrounder, Iconoclasm.
Fix: iOS 5.1 compatibility
New: Icon caching (improves scrolling speed)
ok guys. this release is mostly about cracking and not really about the application itself. there are a few tweaks out now that can shrink your icons too and this application is somehow obsolete. but the developer Paul Griffin (who also was a cracker in the past and released keygens too) made a wonderful protection which i couldnt leave uncracked :-) also this time the keygen is a little bit different and not anymore coded in assembly but .NET
- RSA 320 encryption
- anti gdb code
- code checksums used in serial calculation
- encryption using modular inverse
- hidden checks (was not able to trigger all)
- function offsets encrypted in the serial using wifi mac address
- xoring with LC_UUID mach-o header
- geeky exponent calculation based on udid
- some special twist and random padding
overall, this was fun! im sorry that it took so long, but i was very busy in private. i had a working keygen ready for the last version but then i waited for yfiselect update (seems you never do it huh paul) and also for jailbreak 5.1 - but i think its now time to release it.
this keygen will only work for this version, dont even expect to run an older or newer version with a key generated from it. due the design of the protection, it will require a new key for every new build.
the factoring of rsa 320 took on my new 4 core pc only 1.41 hours. paul, you should know how weak rsa 320 is :-P
Step 1: install com.phoenix.shrink_0.9.9-5_iphoneos-arm.deb the way you like (ifile, cydia, ssh, ...) do NOT respring yet or use the keygen before you install the .deb!
Step 2: pc users can simply plug the iphone to the pc, start the keygen and press make plist and it will do all automaticly - you just have to respring manually in the end!
- mac users will have to use a friends pc or some virtualisation and fill the udid and mac wifi (format: 00:00:00:00:00:00) by hand. the keygen will generate a .plist file which you then transfer to /User/Library/Preferences and respring. if you dont know how to find these values: Let me google that for you
- framework 2.0
- itunes installed
just for fun im adding the source code (borland tasm) of my last two keygens for shrink to this release. maybe someone will learn something from it :-) dont blame me for the coding style and missing comments! have fun!