Compatible with iOS 4 & 5
*Requires iPhone 3GS or iPhone4
Does NOT work on iPhone 3G
iCallAnnounce will announce (in a human voice) the name of the caller you're just receiving a call from.
It can also announce the full SMS details (Sender & Text) of an incoming SMS message in realtime. iCallAnnounce doesn't stop there!
Because it uses Apple inner Speech Synthesizer which doesn't work for most foreign languages, it can automatically translate the Caller name or SMS details to english so it will remain consistent over most languages (for eg. - Hebrew).
You can change iCallAnnounce Settings by going to "Settings" -> "iCallAnnounce" on your SpringBoard.
The volume must be set separately, it uses the volume from your iPod music.
- Added Volume control in Setttings
- Fixed "Translate to English" not working
- Fixed crashes on 5.0 and up
- Added an "Append Text" field to settings to edit the "Is Calling" announcement.
- Settings area is more organized now