- Fixed issue with not being able to create directories containing spaces in their path.
- Fixed issue that spinning wheel still did not disappear for some users.
- Fixed issue that pressing + button to add a file/folder/link for fourth time crashed iFile.
- Corrected bug that changes in a String field of an Array in a property list did not get stored.
- Corrected that after a change of a file in Property List Editor or Text Viewer the file browser did not get updated.
New crack by UScat - http://www.multiupload.com/NDWIKI6HD1
A File Manager and Viewer. iFile is a file manager runnning under user root.
Works for iPhone, iPod touch and now Ipad.
It allows fast navigation through the iPhone file system. You can directly view files of various types, e.g. movies, sound, text, HTML, Microsoft types, PDF, various compressed formats. For PDF files direct jumping to pages is possible. ZIP packing and compressed file unpacking is also supported. Files can be sent as email attachments. Text files and property lists can be edited. Folders and files can be bookmarked. In addition, files can be uploaded and downloaded from iFile's built-in web server.
Installation: Place .deb file in
Then reboot. And to be safe, respring. Done.
Note: if you already have iFile installed, simply install with that.
v - 188.8.131.52